Mercedes EQ All Electric Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I currently have a Skoda Kodiaq that has 7 seats which is handy as we have 3 children and 3 car seats.
My work are introducing a company car scheme for electric vehicles and the EQC has come up in my bracket.
It looks lovely but my worry is fitting the child seats in, does anyone know if an EQC can fit 3 child seats across the rear seats?
I phoned my local dealership and they were next to useless.

I've seen the EQB is due for release at some point in the UK but not seen any firm dates or indication, that is also likely to be in my range and has 7 seats, but eqc looks nicer and could get it now.

Appreciate any advice from owners.

Thanks

Andy

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I have just searched the forum and found this post. I also have 3 children and my company are also getting us all to move across to EV (currently have a Disco sport). Did you manage to get 3 seats to fit the EQC?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi,

I managed to install 3 (without using the isofix), but it is no pleasure to buckle up ! No way the kids could do this themselves.

Seats used are Maxi Cosi Kore Pro (which are amongst the smallest in their class).

So technically : yes it is possible, but a pain to attach the seatbelts.

We replaced the middle seat with a booster-seat, and this makes it a lot more friendly on the hands. Even kids (age 5-7) are now able to buckle up themselves.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts