Mercedes EQ All Electric Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Mercedes app has been very glitchy recently, techincal team have been dealing and seem to have rectified the issues which is good.
I’ve loaded up the app now and there’s a new Eco Coach app I can download, yay!
Sadly the EQV is not supported…
So that’s no week profile, no adjustable temp for the pre entry, no control of doors or windows from the app….
Anything else?

·
Registered
198 Posts
I don't have an EQV to check but EQC app has tyre pressure check, trip data such as efficiency and "eco display" efficiency score, check and change windows position and lock, check boot closed, parking brake status, google calendar integration, track vehicle location, speeding alert, geofence alert, settings adjust such as ambient light and display and nav etc

More generally.....years ago I considered the EQV but wasn't sure when it would launch so just got the EQC though MUCH less practical. Might be different since last time I checked on launch in my country but I remember the following of the EQV-

There doesn't seem to be any amazing OEM "sports vans" but I suspect the electric platform with low centre of gravity would make for a usefully sporty AMG version.

No floor-hinged accelerator pedal which I find easier to use.

Probably less sound proofing such as acoustic glass.

No Mercedes Active Steering.

No multibeam headlights.

No vegan leather.

No wireless startup.

I expect some of these in a future "dedicated" next-gen EQV around 2025. I still think the existing van is uniquely useful as an ev van at the moment though and I think would be my preference even over the upcoming VW Buzz if they just added Mercedes Active Steering but that is a personal preference

1 - 2 of 2 Posts