Mercedes EQ All Electric Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
Has any of you EQC owners managed to sync your seat/mirror settings automatically to your MBUX profiles? The manual mentions this. Read on another MB forum that GLC owners were also missing this function, and since the EQC is based on that…

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone,
Has any of you EQC owners managed to sync your seat/mirror settings automatically to your MBUX profiles? The manual mentions this. Read on another MB forum that GLC owners were also missing this function, and since the EQC is based on that…
Sorry to reply to such an old thread, but did you ever figure this out? I have a one week old EQC that I'm still figuring out and this is happening to me too.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry to reply to such an old thread, but did you ever figure this out? I have a one week old EQC that I'm still figuring out and this is happening to me too.
Unfortunately not. I have come to the conclusion that our cars simply does not have this. I think we have a slightly older version of MBUX or something.

·
Registered
16 Posts
If you have the driver/front passenger seat electrically adjustable with memory function, press M and then 1 (or 2 or 3). When you get in and the seat position is different, press 1. It should adjust it by itself.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you have the driver/front passenger seat electrically adjustable with memory function, press M and then 1 (or 2 or 3). When you get in and the seat position is different, press 1. It should adjust it by itself.
I am aware of this. We are talking about a different thing where every setting, including the seats, are synced to your profile. As soon as you get into the car and select your profile the seats should change.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I suspect, at least originally, it might only have been possible on "AMG Line Premium Plus" in UK as that had the "seat memory package" likely standard in Australia, because manual suggests vehicle equipment may be needed

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
I would have thought for the settings to be recalled via a profile, one should be able to adjust the seat via MBUX. Presently seat adjustment is only through the levers on the door.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I would have thought for the settings to be recalled via a profile, one should be able to adjust the seat via MBUX. Presently seat adjustment is only through the levers on the door.
This video shows how to setup through MBUX on many Mercedes, and possibly is also therefore a way to check if the equipment is there unless an update has changed this setup feature:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts