Mercedes EQ All Electric Forum banner

Charging issues with EQS 580 Sedan

1186 Views 4 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  applefan18
My 2022 EQS 580 from yesterday wont charge from my home charger (Juice Box 50V) beyond 30%.Charging gets interrupted and i get a pause sign on the app. Car started charging when I turned the car on, and stopped when I turned it off. After couple of attempts of turning on and off, luckily car started charging even after turning my car off. Super frustrated. This is supposed to be 'S' class. How can I trust an electric car which wont charge..
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Have you tried to charge at a different level 2 charger? It is possible that the issue is with the charger and not the car.
My 2022 EQS 580 from yesterday wont charge from my home charger (Juice Box 50V) beyond 30%.Charging gets interrupted and i get a pause sign on the app. Car started charging when I turned the car on, and stopped when I turned it off. After couple of attempts of turning on and off, luckily car started charging even after turning my car off. Super frustrated. This is supposed to be 'S' class. How can I trust an electric car which wont charge..
If it stops at a certain point each time then it sounds more like a supply limitation or an accidently made setting.

As xray says, a different charger and supply would be the first point of problem identification.
I have the Autel 50 amp charger, an all I have to do is unlock the doors so the charging door is unlock and plug in , works all the time. Check your setting on Mercedes me and also the charger setting.
If it stops at a certain point each time then it sounds more like a supply limitation or an accidently made setting.

As xray says, a different charger and supply would be the first point of problem identification.
do you have any pause factored in on settings??
1 - 5 of 5 Posts