Mercedes EQ All Electric Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now the sun is out, how annoying is the dashboard reflection in the windscreen?!?!? The perforations for the air con/fan is extremely disruptive to the visibility. So much so this has to be considered a design faulty surely.

Try looking above the reflection and you will see how clear visibility is if the perforations werent there.

Extremely annoying on a long trip in the sun, so much so I will be covering mine with some plain old cardboard.

·
Registered
EQC400
5 Posts
Hi Johnny,
I've not particularly noticed this on sunny days. Having said that, my sunglasses have polarized lenses and maybe this helps with the dashboard reflections?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Now the sun is out, how annoying is the dashboard reflection in the windscreen?!?!? The perforations for the air con/fan is extremely disruptive to the visibility. So much so this has to be considered a design faulty surely.

Try looking above the reflection and you will see how clear visibility is if the perforations werent there.

Extremely annoying on a long trip in the sun, so much so I will be covering mine with some plain old cardboard.
I noticed that on my current e class there are reflections of the centre grill and occasionally the hud housing. I think it is a feature that will arise in any car dependent on conditions.

·
Registered
9 Posts

Someone else posted about the reflection issue.
I have a pair of lightly shaded polarised sunglasses and they definitely cut out most of the reflections.

·
Registered
Mercedes EQC400
2 Posts

Same here. Its a nightmare. I've been driving around with my black gym towel lying across the dash for the last 6 months to hide the reflection

1 - 5 of 5 Posts