Mercedes EQ All Electric Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
If people use eco coach to gain coupons for use on ionity, double check that you have activated them.
I sort of assumed that once you had exchanged your points to get the coupon, that was it.

Oh no.
You have tonopen up your Mercedes me page, copy in the reference number and activate. Only then does it become valid. I had 拢20 worth waiting to go.馃檮

Registered
Do they have to be applied before a charging session or can they be applied before the bill is paid?
I used Ionity charges in July but only applied 拢25 of vouchers in Aug, my lastest bill (拢28) was not offset by the vouchers, so I鈥檓 unclear if they only apply to charges after they鈥檙e redeemed rather than outstanding balance if that makes sense?

Registered
Do they have to be applied before a charging session or can they be applied before the bill is paid?
I used Ionity charges in July but only applied 拢25 of vouchers in Aug, my lastest bill (拢28) was not offset by the vouchers, so I鈥檓 unclear if they only apply to charges after they鈥檙e redeemed rather than outstanding balance if that makes sense?
They seem to apply only after application so if you have charges and then redeem they apply to any charges incurred from the redemption date not the already incurred charges.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts