Mercedes EQ All Electric Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I’m wondering if there is a way for the car to start up utilising the individual theme automatically? For instance if I create theme with eco mode in start up the car will always select comfort mode. Is there a way around this?

· Registered
583 Posts
Not sure there is I have not actually really delved into the themes or profiles as it is just non intuitive but I would really like my car to always revert to d auto but I have not found a way of doing this. My car is a Sept 21 reg so may be a bit behind in MBUX now but they really do need to do a bit more work on it so one can set things like eco or d auto for automatic start up and far more importantly schedule start and stop times for charging that is such a basic which much cheaper cars have so why not our very expensive Mercedes’😤large no of owners will be wanting to use cheap rate electricity and at the moment it is not at all convenient if you have a basic plug and play charge point. The U.K. with its stipulation for connected wall chargers is ahead of the game in that people can use the wall charger to control the charge times but they have their own issues too. So if anyone from Mercedes’ is reading these forums please take up this issue and also explain why so far Mercedes’ have not included this appearingly simple addition in their software😉

1 - 2 of 2 Posts