Mercedes EQ All Electric Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I ordered the EQA 350 early July 22 and was quoted delivery around March 2023 - I have no idea how accurate that timeframe is and wondered who else has recently ordered in the UK or taken delivery of this model?

I have not seen many on the roads, Mainly the EQA 250. I am concerned the delivery will be more like Q4 2023 and be 12-17 months wait time...

Thanks(y)

·
Registered
2019 A200 Mountain Gray also on Order Sept22 EQA 300 AMG Mountain Gray
15 Posts
Hi All

I ordered the EQA 350 early July 22 and was quoted delivery around March 2023 - I have no idea how accurate that timeframe is and wondered who else has recently ordered in the UK or taken delivery of this model?

I have not seen many on the roads, Mainly the EQA 250. I am concerned the delivery will be more like Q4 2023 and be 12-17 months wait time...

Thanks(y)
Not sure this helps you since I am in NL rather than UK but I ordered a EQA 300 AMG Line on 19th Sept and have been given a June 2023 date

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure this helps you since I am in NL rather than UK but I ordered a EQA 300 AMG Line on 19th Sept and have been given a June 2023 date
Thanks mate. That’s a more recent order and still quoting around the same time. It would be good to have an accurate online tracker with the factory.

Nice to see a fellow EQA 350 order though!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well I’m in Aus so this may be different to other locations. Ordered my EQA 350 at the end of Aug with initial delivery date of Sep’23 but I’ve just been told my car enters production on 18 Oct so I should get it by the end of Feb or mid-Mar.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I’m in Aus so this may be different to other locations. Ordered my EQA 350 at the end of Aug with initial delivery date of Sep’23 but I’ve just been told my car enters production on 18 Oct so I should get it by the end of Feb or mid-Mar.
That’s good, I’ve since been told my March 23 delivery has been brought forward to Mid December, almost didn’t believe it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts