Mercedes EQ All Electric Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day all!

During my commute the other day, my eyes were drawn to a good looking EV that I'd never seen before - a MB EQA! Stunning.

My wife favours smaller cars, but I like a good boot. So trying to find a UK EV that works for us both is proving to be tricky. I'm hearing mixed reviews about the trunk size on the EQA, and I'm struggling to find decent photos online - can any of you owners out there advise what the dimensions are of the boot?

Any help would be greatly appreciated - I'm hoping the EQA could be the one for us!

Thanks!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Car Wow on you tube are always worth checking out as they do the usual look at storage and boot space for all the cars they test drive. The mercedes on line brochure for the car gives the dimensions (scroll right down to the end) and plans showing max load lenghts etc. I have the EQC so cannot help re pictures. If the EQA is anything like the EQC then it will be a lovely car, I am extremely happy with mine.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Took delivery of mine the other day, fantastic car overall, interior is superb……boot size it not the largest, you drop the back seats to increase the size but not the largest boot with the seat up

·
Registered
3 Posts
we picked up our EQA 250 last week, l think what makes the boot small is that mercedes didn't make any space for the cable bag and the plug in charger which comes in a larger box /bag so these are stored in the boot thus cutting down on user space.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts