Mercedes EQ All Electric Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Does anyone know the current lead time in the UK for the EQB 350 premium?
Also any owners what’s your thoughts I’m stuck between this and the Model Y?
With it being my first EV I’m not wanting to rush in.
Appreciate the help.
Cheers

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz EQB 300 4MATIC AMG Line Premium
18 Posts

EQBmaybe

I plumped for an EQB 300 4MATIC AMG Line Premium after driving it and an EQA 250 (that I originally thought of buying) on the August Bank Holiday (29th). As many will know the only difference between the EQB 300 and the EQB 350 is the power output. Everything else is the same. If you feel you need the extra power then go for it and pay the extra cost, but in my view, the car is quite large and you will not be throwing it about a lot. The difference is in the 0 to 60 times which is about 1.3 seconds, other than that the EQB 300 is fast enough in the 30mph to 50mph and the 40mph to 70mph range for overtaking. Especially in the Sport mode that I only use for overtaking.
Anyway, back to the timescale for ordering. After the test drive, I asked how long I would have to wait after ordering, and the main dealer (Inchcape Mercedes Benz Oxford) said they had one coming into them in about 9 days' time. We did the deal (I part exchanged a 2-year-old BMW X1 2.0i MSport that had too much tyre roar on chipped surfaced roads).
The car arrived on 5th September and we have not stopped smiling since.
Large dealerships such as Inchcape Mercedes Benz of Oxford get a delivery quite often (300's and 350's). We have been in 4 times in the past month and seen different colours in both versions. I would suggest you give the main dealership close to you a ring and get the lie of the land. Presumably, you have test driven one.? It is a must

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered my EQB 350 Premium Plus in Black in mid-July. The build was initially scheduled for 14 October but I was told a few days after that, that the build had slipped and would now be at least the end of October. The original scheduled delivery for 16 December was (understandably) cancelled at the time but they will not reschedule. For what it's worth, I was told build time was 20 weeks when I ordered, but would likely be sooner. It's the reason I went EQB in the first place because other models of similar size had 12 months plus estimated delivery. I doubt I would have chosen something else if I'd known, though. I will be glad once it arrives, but it's mind-boggling how long some people have to wait. I never see any EQB's on the road, either, so it concerns me that very few are being built.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have ordered the 350 premium plus in solid black this month and they are expecting it in for March now apparently, although January was the expected month before I placed order. haha. Fingers crossed it comes for March but I wont hold my breath. Thanks guys for the feedback really appreciated.
Much better lead times than some manufacturers though. Roll on March :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered my EQB350 AMG Line premium in black back in August was given a stock to dealership date of 16th of December in October but now been pushed back to 31st of Jan! i dont know what to believe and thinking of cancelling order and getting a Tesla!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts