Mercedes EQ All Electric Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
EQC 400 AMG Premium
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everybody waiting for delivery of their EQC, just been advised on Thursday that my car has now left the factory and all parts have been fitted that they were waiting for, I’m told delivery to me will be in September 22 ( I am hopeful) this will be final if it’s delayed again I’ve advised that I’m cancelling the car, however Mercedes’ Corporate says it should arrive.
Cheers to all
Jim m

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello to everybody waiting for delivery of their EQC, just been advised on Thursday that my car has now left the factory and all parts have been fitted that they were waiting for, I’m told delivery to me will be in September 22 ( I am hopeful) this will be final if it’s delayed again I’ve advised that I’m cancelling the car, however Mercedes’ Corporate says it should arrive.
Cheers to all
Jim m
I don’t know if I want my EQC to come yet.
I’ll rather wait for a 72 plate.
I’m so used to waiting I even forgot about it till your notification popped up. That’s just me though

·
Registered
EQC 400 AMG Premium
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’m so used to waiting I even forgot about it till your notification popped up. That’s just me though

hi EQ Riser 72 plate is from 1st September so if mine get’s delivered sometime in September it will be registered as a 72 plate however I have my own personal number going on anyway hope you get word soon for your car. Cheers jim m Bentley Boy

·
Registered
EQC 400 AMG Premium
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good news. I ordered mine in October 14th 2021. Car built since March awaiting parts...when was your order? hopefully mine comes soon
hi my order was November 2021 and after chasing them again last week I was told car was realised from the factory and on its way they were expecting a September delivery to me,haven’t recieved a date yet for delivery but fingers crossed it will be this time as 5 times my date has been changed all the best with you car I’ll let the forum know when I’m getting delivery cheers jim m

·
Registered
21 Posts
hi my order was November 2021 and after chasing them again last week I was told car was realised from the factory and on its way they were expecting a September delivery to me,haven’t recieved a date yet for delivery but fingers crossed it will be this time as 5 times my date has been changed all the best with you car I’ll let the forum know when I’m getting delivery cheers jim m
Keep us posted on this one, I’m interested to see when others get their EQC

·
Registered
EQC 400 AMG Premium
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello everybody waiting for EQC delivery advised yesterday that car has arrived at uk port and I’m getting delivery by end of next week so looks positive this time I’ll keep you all up to date
jim m

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all, I think we may have all been in the same batch. My EQC Premium has been on hold since March and recently MB have informed me that a batch of 200 that have been on hold are now being released in groups. Still no delivery date for mine but fingers crossed it won’t be long

·
Registered
EQC 400 AMG Premium
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi all, I think we may have all been in the same batch. My EQC Premium has been on hold since March and recently MB have informed me that a batch of 200 that have been on hold are now being released in groups. Still no delivery date for mine but fingers crossed it won’t be long
hi hope you get yours soon as well
Cheers jim m

·
Registered
EQC 400 AMG Premium
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi @BentleyBoy, did you manage to go and get your EQC today?
Ordered mine in January 2022, curious if it will be the same batch
g
Kr,
Bram
Hello Kr Bram, and to all who are following this discussion, my car arrived yesterday on a transporter to my house in Broughty Ferry Dundee Scotlan, and I must admit it’s absolutely cracking it’s by far in my mind the best looking EV, suppose I’m biase, what a car to drive feels even better than the test drive I had a year ago, all thing are working still setting it all up to suit my still of driving which to be fair is relaxed driving stile. So far all positive I’ll keep you guys informed, by the way I’m 73 although a young feeling 73.
cheers jim m Bentley Boy.

·
Registered
EQC 400 AMG Premium
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
still no sign of my car yet. shocking. ordered October 2021. im so angry with these delays from Mercedes, especially seeing people order after me, but receiving before me
Hello, sorry to hear that, yes Mercedes are having problems all over the place, as I said earlier I ordered my car at the start of November 2021 and after 5 date changes finally received it last Thursday, however I talked to Patrick at the dealer as I was surprised by a couple of things that I thought should have been in the standard specification, he advised that Mercedes have indeed altered this from the initial order I specified myself.
The cover under the bonnet has been deleted so motor and wiring all on show now also the 3 pin charger connector is not included, don't need it as I have a wall box, Augmented reality is no longer fitted as standard so I don't have that, and the option to add driving assistance pack was due to end as well I do have that, however I don't know when that will be removed. other than that the car is going really well great to drive very quiet.
hope that helps you a bit but I kept pushing them for mine until I was given a definite delivery date.
cheers to all following

Jim M
BentleyBoy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts