Mercedes EQ All Electric Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I wonder if anyone here can share an image of what the EQS 580 under door puddle lights look like? What do you get currently? Is there an image projection or just a white light that shines on the ground when you open the door?

Is there anyone who could take a picture of the light as it looks like under the doors? I am looking to get custom puddle lights made specifically for this car and I am super excited about the designs that I am putting together. Any help is much appreciated.

·
Registered
317 Posts
580 with puddle lighting may be a special order in UK. The feature availability may potentially vary by country and by purchase options selected and whether locator lighting is switched on in mbux but some 580's are equipped with a puddle light projecting the Mercedes star:

When approach car it may project even before open door:

Unlike some Mercedes where star lighting is projected from underneath the doors, the EQS star projection appears to be from the underneath the exterior mirrors, which moves the logo slightly as they open:

Not very clear in this video but some models only have a soft lighting on the ground instead of the star (this isn't the 580 but just to demo):

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you so much for responding. This does give me a lot of information. I will continue searching for what the side door puddle light fitting looks like as I will create custom logo for it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts