Mercedes EQ All Electric Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
What's the maximum range for the EQV? 256miles so far! View attachment 887
so far, my longest has been 268 miles, all spring, summer and fall I have been doing 250-260.

now, mid winter in cold wet Denmark we’re closer to 200-210 miles, depending on conditions.

I happen to have an EQA as private, and the EQV as taxi … the EQV is much closer to WLTP target, and run in Echo+ and not using cruise control but using paddles extensively, I am doing well below WLTP as average

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so far, my longest has been 268 miles, all spring, summer and fall I have been doing 250-260.

now, mid winter in cold wet Denmark we’re closer to 200-210 miles, depending on conditions.

I happen to have an EQA as private, and the EQV as taxi … the EQV is much closer to WLTP target, and run in Echo+ and not using cruise control but using paddles extensively, I am doing well below WLTP as average
You are right, EQV is very close to WLPT. I have a leaf (2016 model) and to be safe whatever it says in miles I take it as kilometres (winter time is worse).
Paddles can be very useful but I feel that they can also be dangerous (the car can be rear ended as the break light won't turn on).

·
Registered
3 Posts
You are right, EQV is very close to WLPT. I have a leaf (2016 model) and to be safe whatever it says in miles I take it as kilometres (winter time is worse).
Paddles can be very useful but I feel that they can also be dangerous (the car can be rear ended as the break light won't turn on).
Not entitely correct. As I Can see it, in D+ and D, no brakelighr, but in D- and D— brakelighrs go on

1 - 4 of 4 Posts