Mercedes EQ All Electric Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone here have had the HomeLink rear view mirror mounted after delivery of their EQS?

I bought a in stock EQS that didn't have the Homelink option installed.

The local MB dealer says it can't be done, but I believe it can. The HomeLink is just an integrated remote control inside the mirror. The only thing needed for the remote is a power supply, and since the factory mounted mirror has LED and other stuff in it - there is power routed to the mirror mount already.

In my previous car, an i-Pace, I got the Homelink installed after delivery, no problem.

Has anyone here had the HomeLink mirror installed?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone here have had the HomeLink rear view mirror mounted after delivery of their EQS?

I bought a in stock EQS that didn't have the Homelink option installed.

The local MB dealer says it can't be done, but I believe it can. The HomeLink is just an integrated remote control inside the mirror. The only thing needed for the remote is a power supply, and since the factory mounted mirror has LED and other stuff in it - there is power routed to the mirror mount already.

In my previous car, an i-Pace, I got the Homelink installed after delivery, no problem.

Has anyone here had the HomeLink mirror installed?
I have been looking at what can be done about this too. Apparently, this ability was removed in all UK variants. Not even an option. Why I don't know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts