Mercedes EQ All Electric Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finished installing my Blackvue DR 900S 2Ch is all in connected and working, main camera lead to Blackvue B-124 ultra battery dashcam point (situated in boot), then from B-124 DC in to the rear cigarette light point, giving 16 hours parking mode... have to say the interior is well put together, including the weather strips, been glued (white adhesive coating) in. rear boot panel was tricky but took my time and found how the panel came off, the rubber tubing for electrics between car and tailgate have two different connectors, bottom one on car body, is just pulled out, top one on the tailgate rubber the grommet has an adaptor (rigid plastic) inside to strengthen it from fallen out and prevent ingress of water so you need to peel back the soft rubber gromet edge and pull down from the rigid plastic adaptor which is now exposed (you will see and notice this for putting back together) with Blackvue dashcam pry tool (in your kit); very handy that is all I used for whole install.. easy to do now i know. No rear fuse box in back yet car manual states there is must be for the GLA, checked when i had to get some panels and rear carpet sidewall pulled away slightly to fish the end which is a cigarette light adaptor but fits, used passenger side for my wiring.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts