Mercedes EQ All Electric Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Brand New EQC starting to give malfunction error message, Inaccurate Output message on Display screen and moves the vehicle to stop.

Took it to Service Center but they are clueless

Is there any Ombudsman or global support to get some help Please ?

Desperate fellow :(
Brand new vehicle causing so much anguish. Very disappointed with MB and their support services

thanks
Vijay

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yo tuve un problema con batería del vehículo recién comprado. El vehículo tenía como falla la perdida de potencia. Lo llevé al taller Mercedes y le cambiaron la batería entera. Llevo ya más de 18mil km y el coche va genial. Que te sale de avería que testigo icono?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had a problem with the battery of the recently purchased vehicle. The vehicle's fault was the loss of power. I took it to the Mercedes workshop and they changed the entire battery. I have already more than 18 thousand km and the car is great. What comes out of the breakdown that icon witness?
Thanks. I got an error on my phone that 12V battery is critical. Have given it to Service center. But the Techs in MB Australia are very bad and have no clue at all

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All

Brand New EQC starting to give malfunction error message, Inaccurate Output message on Display screen and moves the vehicle to stop.

Took it to Service Center but they are clueless

Is there any Ombudsman or global support to get some help Please ?

Desperate fellow :(
Brand new vehicle causing so much anguish. Very disappointed with MB and their support services

thanks
Vijay
Hi Vijay

Vehicle/dealer complaints and dispute resolutions are handled by the state based consumer organisation in your state. EG In NSW it’s the NSW Dept of Fair Trading

If you search for the consumer affairs organisation in your state they will be able to provide guidance on your rights under the Aus consumer protection laws.

Good luck and sorry to hear your EQC isn’t working well.

Kev

1 - 4 of 4 Posts