Mercedes EQ All Electric Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Mercedes Benz was just received two awards for the Best Electric Vehicle and Best Sedan at the Indonesia International Motor Show. They had 11 different models on display and it was their flagship E 350 EQ Power that helped them secure both of these honors. For anyone who's curious they also showed off these other models in the EQ lineup.

·
Registered
40 Posts
They're not out yet, at least not as far as I know when it comes to the EQ models since they're still under development. Not too sure about the other ones.

·
Registered
110 Posts
At this point in time the entire EQ lineup is still in concept stage. I believe the EQ C will be the first model to hit the market, with most reports suggesting late 2019.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Simply because of where the market is heading, I think the most popular EQ model will be based on the GLC, probably the Sports model and not the coupe. But that requires a dense battery pack for increased range. Personally would go for the AvantGarde.

·
Registered
209 Posts
If Mercedes comes out with an AMG SUV/CUV then that could very well take the win. Give the new AMG 4-Door some time to mature on the market. Once it does there's no good reason for Mercedes to hold out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts