Mercedes EQ All Electric Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im a little pixxed that the inbuilt navigation hasn't been updated to take into account the EV credentials. What I find is that I want different options for different charging requirements on longer journeys. For example. For quick sub 15 minute charges, by all means direct me anywhere or at least to a rapid charger but when I need a full charge that's going to take over 45 minutes, I don't want to be in a car park with no toilet, eating facilities etc. ChargeMap allows these settings ie 24 hour services stations yet MB doesn't and its starting to become an issue.Whats everyone else's thoughts?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Im a little pixxed that the inbuilt navigation hasn't been updated to take into account the EV credentials. What I find is that I want different options for different charging requirements on longer journeys. For example. For quick sub 15 minute charges, by all means direct me anywhere or at least to a rapid charger but when I need a full charge that's going to take over 45 minutes, I don't want to be in a car park with no toilet, eating facilities etc. ChargeMap allows these settings ie 24 hour services stations yet MB doesn't and its starting to become an issue.Whats everyone else's thoughts?
I also experienced this. Frustrating. Would love there to be an upgrade.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts