Mercedes EQ All Electric Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, we took out our new EQA today (140miles on the clock) after about an hours driving it just lost all power and coasted to a standstill. luckily l had just pulled into a carpark. After several attempts at turning off & on nothing. After about 10mins l tried again & it started up. Drove another hour home with no problems at all. Has anyone experienced anything like this?

· Registered
167 Posts
I've accidentally flipped my EQC into neutral and it behaved like you described until I worked out what I'd done. I flip between driving two cars, one with indicators on the left stalk, and the other on the right... so if I forget which I'm in, I turn the wipers on on one, and flip the other into neutral. In an ICE car neutral is a lot more obvious because as you apply more right foot, you hear the engine rev, but on an EV everything is very dead.

· Registered
2 Posts
hello, we took out our new EQA today (140miles on the clock) after about an hours driving it just lost all power and coasted to a standstill. luckily l had just pulled into a carpark. After several attempts at turning off & on nothing. After about 10mins l tried again & it started up. Drove another hour home with no problems at all. Has anyone experienced anything like this?
No but had 2 occasions where the car wouldn't start at all. One was after a short trip to retail park. Parked up and an hr later came back, tried to start the car and it wouldn't. Left it for 10 mins then was fine

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello, that sounds odd just like my occurrence. very strange that 10mins passed & all is fine? However we have now done just under 5k miles and it hasn't missed a beat since. we've even been getting over 250 on the range following a full charge.

· Registered
1 Posts
Happened 3 times to me in 4 weeks. Picture of car appeared on dashboard with red flashing light from underside of car. Garage says nothing wrong with car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts