Mercedes EQ All Electric Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, we took out our new EQA today (140miles on the clock) after about an hours driving it just lost all power and coasted to a standstill. luckily l had just pulled into a carpark. After several attempts at turning off & on nothing. After about 10mins l tried again & it started up. Drove another hour home with no problems at all. Has anyone experienced anything like this?

·
Registered
121 Posts
I've accidentally flipped my EQC into neutral and it behaved like you described until I worked out what I'd done. I flip between driving two cars, one with indicators on the left stalk, and the other on the right... so if I forget which I'm in, I turn the wipers on on one, and flip the other into neutral. In an ICE car neutral is a lot more obvious because as you apply more right foot, you hear the engine rev, but on an EV everything is very dead.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, thanks for that. it possibly could have been that l did that? l'll try and recreate that situation and see how it responds. Thank you 👍

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.