Mercedes EQ All Electric Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
New owner of 250 Prem Plus, and with Hypervolt 2.0 home charger Plug & Charge also Scheduled Charging Alexa enabled, all working great, car is nice having various merc's, exchange C300 Prem plus convertible and decided to go Eco, Green and having 5.2 kW Solar Array installed 15th September by UPS Solar so will be very interesting to find how much I acutally will spend on energy on the vehicle in the forthcoming year ahead..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
AS of the weekend Hypervolt 2.0 has passed software for Solar Charging for OTA update nice... its on Utube.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Update - Solar array 5.2 kW installed, Hypervolt charger now updated OTA also Hypervolt (iphone) App updated for Solar and Ampage settings, changed to 6 Amp 1.4 kW and Solar Eco Mode low setting, 10% charge in 4 hours, using free solar energy... all confirmed in settings of Mercedes Me App, and in car drivers dash for charging rate. Well pleased plus a cloudy day, with iBoost+ diverter working at the same time for hot water.

·
Registered
126 Posts
No not like the big brother EQC
Well my big brother EQC delivered weds does not either😉thought it was poor PDI at first and so did my sales rep until he had a look at some other EQ cars though they were EQA and no covers like yours. He is checking with Mercedes fr but thinks they have stopped shipping the EQ range with motor covers. I have found a Jan post on another UK forum referring to an EQC without a cover so am resigning myself for reasons known best to themselves Mercedes have stopped fitting them. 😤

1 - 6 of 6 Posts