Mercedes EQ All Electric Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand new to this, Mercedes and the EQ. I just love the hyper screen and really want an EQE. I have a great dealer and has been good to me so far, very honest and transparent. In reading the internet and these post, I am a bit nervous now on what the EQE interior will look like and not really clear on how much this car will cost to service. I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE any information, advice or guidance.

Thank you everyone!

Dave

·
Registered
198 Posts
Good day Dave. EQE interior official photos-

Also you can checkout these videos linked by 91Underwood-

Re maintenance and repairs, there is no historical data on EQE yet but Mercedes e-class cost, which I suspect is higher than EQE, is very approximately $1470 yearly for first 10 years compared to an average car around $900 yearly for first 10 years. Cars tend to average double in maintenance and repairs for years 10 to 20-

The Most and Least Expensive Cars to Maintain | YourMechanic Advice

One of the biggest worries people may have is needing to replace the battery however this will not affect most owners especially if they are aware of how batteries work-

For general guidance on EQE I would browse the similar EQS owner's manual-

·
Registered
248 Posts
Brand new to this, Mercedes and the EQ. I just love the hyper screen and really want an EQE. I have a great dealer and has been good to me so far, very honest and transparent. In reading the internet and these post, I am a bit nervous now on what the EQE interior will look like and not really clear on how much this car will cost to service. I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE any information, advice or guidance.

Thank you everyone!

Dave
Hey Dave, how long are you thinking to keep the EQE for?

In some cases the first 2 years can be covered by your dealer if they offer it as an incentive, you can also try to negotiate it into the deal.

Paying out of pocket for the first 3-4 years shouldn't cost too much, here's what it should range around:

3 years
4 years5 yearsAverage cost/year
Mercedes-Benz EQC 400 (or 75,000/100,000/125,000km)$1350$2000$2400$450/$500/$480
Mercedes-Benz GLC 300e (every 12 months/25,000km)$2150$2950$4600$716.67/$737.5/$920

·
Registered
437 Posts

Thank you everyone!

Dave
When I changed to my EQC my dealer said I would not need the maintenance package I had always had with the GLK, C Class and then E class as servicing costs are much lower. Maintenance is mainly checks, there are no oil and filter changes, the brakes wear out much more slowly as the car uses regen rather than friction a lot of the time. So in my 3 yrs I expect to pay for a cabin filter, wiper blades and brake fluid change. The EQE was not available when I changed and I am looking forward to test driving one but have to say I am very impressed with the EQC. If they put a hyperscreen in that I may well stick with it as 4wd is a deal breaker for me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts