Mercedes EQ All Electric Forum banner
81 - 89 of 89 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
Finally delivery week! Brought forward from the original date of 31.03.22, now confirmed for AM on Friday this week (7th). Can't wait!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
@Parkwood new car arrived today promised to give you an update.
-Augmented reality not available but will be retrofitted when chips are available.
  • wireless charger missing
  • glovebox fragrance missing
Nice. Ours also came yesterday, but as I expected was missing the Burmeister, the energising pack, the wireless charge and the AR sat nav. That said, they did tell me about those when I asked, so is what it is. Not too worried.

Registered
Nice enjoy!! Yes that鈥檚 what it鈥檚 called the 鈥榚nergising package鈥! Same here not too fussed- day one so far generally happy with the car.
It is clearly the most advanced merc I have ever driven - unbelievable torque phew!!

Registered
Nice enjoy!! Yes that鈥檚 what it鈥檚 called the 鈥榚nergising package鈥! Same here not too fussed- day one so far generally happy with the car.
It is clearly the most advanced merc I have ever driven - unbelievable torque phew!!
Thanks for updating, does seem the augmented reality will be rolled out then. As the silly bottles of refill are around 90euro I will not be using the energising pack seems a stupid idea to me but I cannot see why people plug in air freshners in the home either I just find them smelly opening windows is nicer (unless I have cows in my field 馃槈)
Glad first impressions are good I find each mercedes model tend to grow on me the longer I own one, though the EQC had me smiling no questions virtually from day 1.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
Although you should still have the air freshener - whilst we don't have the energising pack, we did get the bottle of air freshener, it was just on the passenger seat.

81 - 89 of 89 Posts