Mercedes EQ All Electric Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, forum. I just found this video review from one of the Mercedes representatives of 2016 Paris Motor Show. The video is about interior electronic features of the EQ model. The software that this car has is incredible, especially this 3D navigation display. I've never seen anything so futuristic and simple at the same moment.

·
Registered
209 Posts
that can be quite distracting once brought to production unless Mercedes has plans in place to protect drivers from themselves
as this becomes a new reality for us, google glass type wearables and improvements to HUD should happen, all to improve driver attention.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Even upcoming models like the G70 from Genesis have showcased new 3d instrument panels. I'm actually a bit surprised that this didn't happen before, back when 3d TV's and tech were all the rage.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Even upcoming models like the G70 from Genesis have showcased new 3d instrument panels. I'm actually a bit surprised that this didn't happen before, back when 3d TV's and tech were all the rage.
Genesis had it in concept form during at time well before all the Genesis models we have today. I think they were just waiting for the right time all along.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts