Mercedes EQ All Electric Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just had a response from my dealer. He confirms that they have had some cars delivered with the function disabled and also some with it working. He is going to see what more information he can find out but that he does not know why it has happened nor whether my yet to be built EQC will be affected or not. An honest answer from him. I am not changing my mind and will continue with my order as I am on a flexible lease and can change in 18mths with no penalty. The EQC is not actually the class or body style I want and I shall look to change to the EQE sooner rather than later. I am just glad to have disposed of my diesel albeit with great sadness as the current e class is a great car with all the functionality! I am looking forward to adjusting to the world of electric as it does throw up some challenges it seems but I suspect here in France it is less of an issue than in the U.K. We have had 2 charging points in our village of 750 people for several years for example albeit they need upgrading now as the max speed is only 22kw on 1 of the bornes. If I hear anymore I will update the thread.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts