Mercedes EQ All Electric Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! If a use pre climate on morning the seat heat doesnt turn on. If a i use the car and seat heat after that the pre climate turn on the seat heat too. How can i set the pre cilmate to turn on seat heat after night i turn on the pre climate?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I think preclimate is just for the main heater.
To bring the general temperature up, get rid of frosted windows etc. If the preclimate has done it's job, you probably don't need heated seats aswell! That's a bit excessive.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I think, as you discovered, it returns it to how you last had it. It's summer here, but if I have the seat ventilation on when I shutdown then it comes back on when I remotely enable pre-climate, although I don't think I've tried that first thing in the morning. Have you tried turning the seat heat on before you shutdown the night before? If that doesn't work, maybe it times out after some time and leaves them off until you manually next turn them on.

·
Registered
EQC400 -20
34 Posts
Sometimes my EQC starts seat heat, sometimes not. Same with steering wheel heater.

From MercedesMe-app you can choose seat heater on.

·
Registered
32 Posts
OK, I did an overnight experiment and the seat vent didn't come on with pre-climate in the morning, so same behaviour as you report with your heat seater. I guess it resets that state after some hours of being off.
From MercedesMe-app you can choose seat heater on.
Where do you see that?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts