Mercedes EQ All Electric Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning can anyone help with this fault - Is it known?? I car is a 2021 EQC AMG.

The rear axle control is malfunctioning. The vehicles handling characteristics may be affected. Do not drive above 50mph. The vehicle seems to be driving ok, Mercedes in the UK might not be able to look at this for me until the new year.

Registered
Same on mine on Xmas eve took it in and the compressor had failed. Apparently common problem where moisture was getting in then freezing overloading the circuit and fusing. They modified the compressor at local merc garage but took a full day.

Registered
Same on mine on Xmas eve took it in and the compressor had failed. Apparently common problem where moisture was getting in then freezing overloading the circuit and fusing. They modified the compressor at local merc garage but took a full day.
Mine was a replacement rear air pump. Had to be sent from Germany, getting car back tomorrow after 3 weeks. Just traded it in for new EQE arriving Monday. Moving on from EQC, too many issues. . . . ..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts