Mercedes EQ All Electric Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I’m just wondering if anyone knows how to properly remove the chrome trim around the windows and put them back correctly?

I’m currently trying to dechrome the trim, which I have managed to do on the rear chrome strip but these trims seems a little awkward to remove and put back.

Any tips, much appreciated

Thanks

·
Registered
353 Posts
Likely only your Mercedes dealer knows how to do this officially properly, or someone who has received instructions for installing replacement trim pieces so your dealer may be able forward you instructions? On 2010-2020 model various Mercedes models there are various tabs, screws, loudspeakers, mirrors in the way. Here are some people who may have guessed it at their own risk!

Door mirrors and loudspeakers may be in the way?

Tabs at end of chrome trim pieces may be in the way?

Screws behind the rubber may be in the way?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi

I’m just wondering if anyone knows how to properly remove the chrome trim around the windows and put them back correctly?

I’m currently trying to dechrome the trim, which I have managed to do on the rear chrome strip but these trims seems a little awkward to remove and put back.

Thanks
hi, YOU DON
Hi

Thanks
You dont need to remove them. Just wrap them.
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Plant

1 - 3 of 3 Posts