Mercedes EQ All Electric Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Anybody having problems with the sat nav on the eqc. Mines abit hit and miss even tries to send me back in the wrong direction sometimes.Was wondering if it needed a upgrade or something.
thanks Ian

·
Registered
397 Posts
Not having any problems there was an over the air update 25.2.22 for France and Monaco albeit it refers to european maps, it will however just update your region and if you want others you have to do it manually.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hi. Intelligent navigation might be switched on? This will automatically add electric charger stops when you are going somewhere so you might be directed to go in confusing directions. I switched intelligent navigation off for that reason as I know which chargers I prefer to use.

Or it might be rerouting around heavy traffic, or some other reason. You can check route overview to see what route it is thinking.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi. Intelligent navigation might be switched on? This will automatically add electric charger stops when you are going somewhere so you might be directed to go in confusing directions. I switched intelligent navigation off for that reason as I know which chargers I prefer to use.

Or it might be rerouting around heavy traffic, or some other reason. You can check route overview to see what route it is thinking.
Thanks for that I will give that a go and see if that make a difference
Ian

1 - 4 of 4 Posts