Mercedes EQ All Electric Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having had an EQC for last 4 months and a pod point homecharger installed, I find myself incredibly frustrated that Mercedes EQC does NOT support scheduled/timed charging. This is very disappointing as a number of other EV makers e.g. Audi e-tron, Nissan Leaf, etc. Have this feature built in. I have written to Mercedes but have had no reply. Does anyone have any ideas on this please?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Welcome to the forum @RichardEQC.
Would you consider going with a different charger? I heard ChargePoint Home has a scheduling feature that could resolve this issue.
Aside from this, how are you liking your EQC?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Having had an EQC for last 4 months and a pod point homecharger installed, I find myself incredibly frustrated that Mercedes EQC does NOT support scheduled/timed charging. This is very disappointing as a number of other EV makers e.g. Audi e-tron, Nissan Leaf, etc. Have this feature built in. I have written to Mercedes but have had no reply. Does anyone have any ideas on this please?
Hey @RichardEQC. It's nuts that Mercedes won't allow you to schedule charging. It seems so short sighted. Unless Mercedes makes a change with the Mercedes Me app or with their chargers you might have to look at alternative chargers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forum @RichardEQC.
Would you consider going with a different charger? I heard ChargePoint Home has a scheduling feature that could resolve this issue.
Aside from this, how are you liking your EQC?
EQC is really great to drive but I’m not impressed by its build quality. The MBUK display completely stopped working yesterday and all I got was a black screen. Hence, it’s now gone into the Mercedes garage to have the display panel replaced. Disappointing for a new car that is only 4 months old!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts