Mercedes EQ All Electric Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Several Florida Dealers have quoted EQS prices to me of between $25,000 to $50,000 over MSRP. Can anyone tell me from their buying experience what I should realistically expect to pay?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hinsdale IL dealership quoted EQS580 40K over MSRP. Same thing is happening with the Ford MACH-E. Dealers are trying to recover from the sale of the car all lost service visits for vehicle lifetime. Pathetic.....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Congrats !!!
Waiting for mine. Canadian release is postponed to Q1 2022. Hopefully will get it in February. Our local Mississauga Ontario Dealership was very good ! Sold it exactly at MSRP.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Several Florida Dealers have quoted EQS prices to me of between $25,000 to $50,000 over MSRP. Can anyone tell me from their buying experience what I should realistically expect to pay?
If you are still looking I would recommend seeing Christian at Mercedes of Tampa. He is selling the EQS for msrp and they have several in stock. MB of Sarasota had quoted me a price $10k over msrp. There is one less EQS in stock as it is in my garage now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts