Mercedes EQ All Electric Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone had a service A carried out yet if so how much did you pay?
Is there anyway of finding out what they actually do?
I have a quote via the mercedes servie app of 210.70 euro incl the filters and tax and ref to an oil change but I am not sure if that is just a simple hangover from an ICE wording.
In the past I have always had a service care plan but this time my dealer suggested it was not really necessary as it was not as expensive to service an electric car. The final bill will be more as I always change the wiper blades which on the e class estate I had where around 55 euro.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I had one done last month. There's a page full of the usual check/inspect stuff, no mention of any oil. The only thing actually replaced was the cabin dust filter and they topped up the windshield washer fluid. I got 3 years complimentary servicing as part of my sales deal but I believe without that it would have cost AU$450.

While they had it, they also updated the control unit software of the electronic level control as per a campaign bulletin. I've not noticed any change in behaviour as a result of that.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had one done last month. There's a page full of the usual check/inspect stuff, no mention of any oil. The only thing actually replaced was the cabin dust filter and they topped up the windshield washer fluid. I got 3 years complimentary servicing as part of my sales deal but I believe without that it would have cost AU$450.

While they had it, they also updated the control unit software of the electronic level control as per a campaign bulletin. I've not noticed any change in behaviour as a result of that.
Thanks for responding. I actually discovered a written estimate in my Mercedes’ me account and that gave the full list of work which did not incl any ref to an oil change but did incl a ref to treatment to the injection essence so I have queried that as of course we have no essence ( french for petrol!) it was a specific 30 euro item and I am not at all sure what it relates to. i f that is taken off the quote is only 180 euro which seems good value in terms of an hours labour and the filter they replace. Will let you know what they say. have not accepted the quote yet but I will be. Your costs are slightly higher but labour costs here in France always where lower than in U.K. dealerships for some strange reason, the cars are a lot more expensive and the parts are generally a bit pricier too.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update there was an error on the estimate and the treatment essence did indeed refer to an ICE car. So the actusl cost will be 180 euro which seems reasonable. What I am not hapoy with is my dealership is apparently not an EQ authorised service centre so I havw to go to one 90 mins away which does not please me at all Given the 3hr return journey time plus if I go the fastest route motorway tolls and then waiting around on the outskirts of a large town whereas with my local one I could get in the the town centre easily while they serviced the car. Not exactly a high end experience. Will report back after the service is completed mid sept.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts