Mercedes EQ All Electric Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
I've only had my EQA250 for a bit over a week, so I'm still learning - and still on my initial charge.

From my brief read of other similar threads on this forum, I think your question will have various answers according to the type of motoring (urban, country, mainly flat, hilly, etc.) and climatic conditions. In Europe, I suspect cold weather will have a big influence, whereas here in Australia I think the other weather extreme will require quite a bit of energy.

·
Registered
EQA 300
19 Posts
Can anyone tell me what is the REAL range for the EQA ?
I can see many different opinions so wonder if anyone can advise what they get from their cars
Short answer to your question is, no. No one can tell what the ’real’ range of any EV is, like EQA-S.oz says any figures are only relevant to the individual situation. E.g. I am In Fife Scotland (lots of hills, and I do a lot of short trips) and during the 6 months I’ve had my EQA I’ve had a best reading for a trip of 4.2 miles/ kWh (total range would be about 280 miles 100% to 0% battery) in warm (for spring here) weather. Maximum figure so far covering 3.5 miles mostly downhill is 6 miles/ kWh. A worst of 2 miles/kWh (hauling a trailer weighing 1500kg on a winter day) giving a total of about 130 miles range. Average over the 6 months is 3.3 miles/kWh according to the car.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've only had my EQA250 for a bit over a week, so I'm still learning - and still on my initial charge.

From my brief read of other similar threads on this forum, I think your question will have various answers according to the type of motoring (urban, country, mainly flat, hilly, etc.) and climatic conditions. In Europe, I suspect cold weather will have a big influence, whereas here in Australia I think the other weather extreme will require quite a bit of energy.
i pick up mine this week! Very excited…. A very long wait and minor spec adjustment.

It will be interesting to figure out the Australian drive experience.

a few road trips coming up
1 the great ocean road ( Melbourne to Port Campbell)
2 Melbourne to Sydney

im based in Melbourne.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts