Mercedes EQ All Electric Forum banner

Upgrade from EQA 250 to EQS 450+

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Parkwood 
#1 ·
Hi,

I am Jens and currently own a EQA 250 (since 11/2021). In mid March 2023 I will get my EQS 450+ which is currently used as an internal car by the dealer. The EQS was configured for me and nearly contains all items I ordered. The 22kW option was too late (car was already in production) to order.
I live near Stuttgart in Germany.

CU

Jens

#2 ·
Lucky you but overall the EQS is not suited to my needs too big and the boot is less than ideal compared to say the EQC with its flat loading.
I was hoping the new EQC would be coming but at the moment my dealer says it’s repalcement is the EQE SUV. Not happy it is built in the US would prefer a european built car so I am not quite sure what I will do to replace my EQC.

#3 ·
Lucky you but overall the EQS is not suited to my needs too big and the boot is less than ideal compared to say the EQC with its flat loading.
At least the boot has a large opening. This was the main reason not to go for an EQE. Just a view weeks before my decision for the EQS 450+ they dropped the EQS 350. This would have been more than enough for my needs...

#4 ·
Yes the EQE Boot is small and then there is the restricted opening. Mercedes are not offering the widest of choices these days and to go higher up the model range is getting a tad expensive too. For the first time in 12 yrs I am wondering about looking elsewhere……

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.