Mercedes EQ All Electric Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't laugh, is a genuine question that crossed my mind and prompted by a couple of posts Dar made a little earlier.

Work wise I spend a lot of time in hotels but rarely drive. The plan with my EQS is to do long haul drives and trips and so planning hotel charging and parking is key to that plan.

But it crossed my mind how you delegate that to someone at the hotel? I imagine there must be a method but having not took delivery then I'm not sure how.

Interested if anyone has done it and what the method might be. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
EQA 300
79 Posts
It’s not exactly what you want, it alerts you when the car leaves a certain radius of area eg when your car is left at a workshop, but I thought it might be made to override your biometric thing allowing a mechanic for example to move your car when servicing as long as it stays within a set area.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It’s not exactly what you want, it alerts you when the car leaves a certain radius of area eg when your car is left at a workshop, but I thought it might be made to override your biometric thing allowing a mechanic for example to move your car when servicing as long as it stays within a set area.
Is a good start though FDR. There has to be a solution for it.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I think FDR has the right idea because in at least one EQS online manual there is extra valet features such as restrictions on high speed driving or skidding plus Mercedes Me profiles cannot be modified:

Font Rectangle Screenshot Parallel Number

I wonder if meditation function might still be allowed :

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think FDR has the right idea because in at least one EQS online manual there is extra valet features such as restrictions on high speed driving or skidding plus Mercedes Me profiles cannot be modified:

View attachment 1486

I wonder if meditation function might still be allowed :

Interesting data Dar, many thanks. Have asked the dealer to get a formal answer to the question. But it does look like there's a solution there. There will have to be, especially for the US market.

Mind you, the video makes me wonder if the train might be better :) ....maybe not if the last months Avanti first services are anything to go by. Woeful.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts