Mercedes EQ All Electric Forum banner
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Wouldn't be suprised.

A Colleague ordered his in April, and is expecting delivery end of August- which has been brought forward. Will have more faith in the system once his arrives (His is an EQC sport, mine an AMG Line, with a tow bar)
Same,
mine is AMG Line obsidian black premium plus.
I’m so glad I didn’t sell my c350e in March or else I would be car less

·
Registered
7 Posts
Same,
mine is AMG Line obsidian black premium plus.
I’m so glad I didn’t sell my c350e in March or else I would be car less
I was driving an Etron 55- until Mid January, and an accident took it off the road.... 3 months later they decided to write it off. Went for EQC on basis of much shorter lead times, and much cheaper lease for company than Etron- which was on a par 12 months back.

Currently driving a pool car diesel- which having been in an EV company car, is incredibly painful on the BIK....

·
Registered
21 Posts
I was driving an Etron 55- until Mid January, and an accident took it off the road.... 3 months later they decided to write it off. Went for EQC on basis of much shorter lead times, and much cheaper lease for company than Etron- which was on a par 12 months back.

Currently driving a pool car diesel- which having been in an EV company car, is incredibly painful on the BIK....
O wow, so sorry about the accident, how did that happen?
I haven’t had much luck with the lead times.
Sounds like I am in the same boat as most people.
The only good thing about it being delayed is it will be a 72 plate

·
Registered
EQC 400 AMG Premium
17 Posts
Same. Ordered last October 2021, built in March, and moved back 2-3 weeks at least 10 times now.
hello everybody we are all in same boat waiting very little info from MB however just heard the my EQC Premium is arriving at dealer on 10 September 22, have heard this before though also delay meant to be a modular called LTE I think
Cheers jim m

·
Registered
4 Posts
So got finally got an update on my order yesterday, after getting in touch with local dealer, they were able to check the system and found out that Kinto the leasing firm NHS were using sent the order to merc in December only for merc to send it back to them saying there had been a price increase and then Kinto done nothing about it and left it sitting. NHS solutions then emailed yesterday to say that they were really sorry for the inconvenience and here is now the new price which is over £100 more per month if I wish to reorder the car which they said would take 6 months…more like 12. Beyond annoyed

·
Registered
2019 A200 Mountain Gray also on Order Sept22 EQA 300 AMG Mountain Gray
11 Posts
So got finally got an update on my order yesterday, after getting in touch with local dealer, they were able to check the system and found out that Kinto the leasing firm NHS were using sent the order to merc in December only for merc to send it back to them saying there had been a price increase and then Kinto done nothing about it and left it sitting. NHS solutions then emailed yesterday to say that they were really sorry for the inconvenience and here is now the new price which is over £100 more per month if I wish to reorder the car which they said would take 6 months…more like 12. Beyond annoyed
Wow you seem really calm about this.. I would be pissed and if I really still want to order the EQC would apply pressure back on the Kinto or NHS that they give a discount or an option for free like heads up display or something expenisve active drive as compensation of rate inconvenience.

I did read that MB has plans to discontinue the EQC in MAY 2023 but I dont think its offical yet

·
Registered
4 Posts
Quick update so Kinto refused to offer anything for them messing up which they still won’t acknowledge. Either order the new car at new price or nothing. NHS fleet say nothing they can do, they raised the grievance but that’s it. Wait another 6/9 months either way getting an electric car through them as buying pcp/hire purchase is abit too expensive. Think my electric car journey is over before it started unfortunately, wish I didn’t give up my e class coupe

·
Registered
21 Posts
Quick update so Kinto refused to offer anything for them messing up which they still won’t acknowledge. Either order the new car at new price or nothing. NHS fleet say nothing they can do, they raised the grievance but that’s it. Wait another 6/9 months either way getting an electric car through them as buying pcp/hire purchase is abit too expensive. Think my electric car journey is over before it started unfortunately, wish I didn’t give up my e class coupe
I’m really sorry to hear this.
It’s like you are being held to ransom, “take it or leave it”
Are you going to try a different manufacturer?
I’m thinking about giving up on the EQC and maybe trying a Nissan Ariya perhaps

·
Registered
7 Posts
Update- out of the blue today, get a call from Lex, saying car has arrived at port, and will be delivered to me 29th September. (EQC AMG Line)

Month earlier than expected- and two months earlier than originally quoted.

All in all quite happy (although colleague's EQC Sport ordered two months before me has been delayed and won't be here before November)

Now need to get shopping for mats and stuff!

21 - 40 of 51 Posts