Mercedes EQ All Electric Forum banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Update- out of the blue today, get a call from Lex, saying car has arrived at port, and will be delivered to me 29th September. (EQC AMG Line)

Month earlier than expected- and two months earlier than originally quoted.

All in all quite happy (although colleague's EQC Sport ordered two months before me has been delayed and won't be here before November)

Now need to get shopping for mats and stuff!
Wow congrats,
it seems to be a roll of the dice to see if one gets their car or not.
Hope it’s everything that you want.
Congrats again

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wow congrats,
it seems to be a roll of the dice to see if one gets their car or not.
Hope it’s everything that you want.
Congrats again
Unrelated- whilst passing, I called in a MB dealer today, not expecting details on the car for a little while yet. Dealer rep told me they have loads of EQCs coming into stock now, and it seems to be suddenly as if they've worked a backlog out, and the EQCs are catching up quickly.

·
Registered
EQC 400 AMG Premium
17 Posts
Update- out of the blue today, get a call from Lex, saying car has arrived at port, and will be delivered to me 29th September. (EQC AMG Line)

Month earlier than expected- and two months earlier than originally quoted.

All in all quite happy (although colleague's EQC Sport ordered two months before me has been delayed and won't be here before November)

Now need to get shopping for mats and stuff!
Hi that’s good news for you my EQC Premium AMG being delivered to my house next Thursday 22nd also purchased Mercedes rubber mats from suppling dealer inchcape looking forward now to getting the car it’s been a long wait. Jim m

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello

we preferred the EQC AMG line premium towards early June. Straight from dealer. Initial date was October. Vehicle delivered 14 September. Everything done remotely. The service was outstanding. And the car is absolutely lovely. Has surpassed all our expectations. We have had E350d saloon, E 220 4matic cabriolet, GLE suv. This one is by far the best. I can’t explain how smooth refined and quiet this thing is. We test drove the EQE saloon. Good but no 4 matic and to fair is not nice looking Atleast to my eyes. So yes we have absolutely fallen in love the the EQC

·
Registered
EQC 400 AMG Premium
17 Posts
Hello

we preferred the EQC AMG line premium towards early June. Straight from dealer. Initial date was October. Vehicle delivered 14 September. Everything done remotely. The service was outstanding. And the car is absolutely lovely. Has surpassed all our expectations. We have had E350d saloon, E 220 4matic cabriolet, GLE suv. This one is by far the best. I can’t explain how smooth refined and quiet this thing is. We test drove the EQE saloon. Good but no 4 matic and to fair is not nice looking Atleast to my eyes. So yes we have absolutely fallen in love the the EQC
Hello
that’s good to hear I’m looking forward to Thursday when my car is arriving I’ll keep you all poste.

jim m

·
Registered
474 Posts
Hello

Agree re the looks of the EQE though I have yet to see one in the flesh. How does the EQE compare in driving is it as good as the EQC or different. I too find it better than all my other Mercedes’ the last being a e220d 4matic with full airmatic suspension. I do miss that though as being able to raise the car would be useful on occasions.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Agree re the looks of the EQE though I have yet to see one in the flesh. How does the EQE compare in driving is it as good as the EQC or different. I too find it better than all my other Mercedes’ the last being a e220d 4matic with full airmatic suspension. I do miss that though as being able to raise the car would be useful on occasions.
Hi

the EQC was the best in my opinion. The EQE main advantage is the range. Is a lovely car though the EQE. The other thing I noticed was that the boot was a bit small in the EQE. Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all, just interested in peoples waiting times for EQC in the UK. I've ordered an EQC AMG Line and been told stock ETA is mid Sept 22 (3.5 months roughly). I was expecting much worse having read reviews online. Is the ETA date reliable? I'm going thru Lex Autolease who are ordering thru their dealer network.
No that is not reliable ! I ordered my EQC premium plus model directly from Basingstoke dealership in feb 22 told May delivery , now wmd of sept and still no date for delivery ! The dealership have been extremely helpful but it seems like they are not getting any clear picture from the manufacturer directly.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi we have an EQC Premium on order. We ordered it in July and estimated delivery is late Oct (this is after ordering a GLC Coupe hybrid and waiting almost a year for the order to be cancelled) I was told that it was due to arrive into the UK on the 13th October but then the next update was that it was on factory hold. Any ideas why it would be on factory hold would it be waiting for parts? Thanks!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Hi we have an EQC Premium on order. We ordered it in July and estimated delivery is late Oct (this is after ordering a GLC Coupe hybrid and waiting almost a year for the order to be cancelled) I was told that it was due to arrive into the UK on the 13th October but then the next update was that it was on factory hold. Any ideas why it would be on factory hold would it be waiting for parts? Thanks!
Probably seems a lot of cars get held up at the factory whilst they wait for items to be retrofitted.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts