Mercedes EQ All Electric Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I drive on Comfort Mode but don’t use air conditioning. I mainly use heated seats, media and lights.
I have just had a 90 mile drive return drive, which was mainly motorway driving and just put on charge and is showing a potential 297 mile change.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
InC but
My car is on order expected end of July. I currently have an e220d which I run in comfort. I always leave the air con on and will not change that. For day to day use the range is fine for me and I have a 7.2 kw wallbox installed at home so achieving maximum range is not so important but your experience does demonstrate what is possible and counters complaints the cars range is poor. I think it is a matter of driving style, geography and environment ie hilly, town v country, motorways cold or warm, so lots and lots of variables which seem to have more impact than in ICE cars though they do exist for sure. Do you use DAuto or the paddles. One thing I liked on the test drive was the one pedal driving. What is your average kWh per mile?
Hi, yes I always use the paddles and weather temperature makes a big difference along with hills and inclines. When I did get a 291 mile recharge I was getting 3.5 kWh in comfort mode. In general though I can easily reach 3.4 kWh while the hot weather is now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.