Mercedes EQ All Electric Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any idea on what the 'max 0 ml' means at the bottom of the speedometer underneath the theoretical available range. I cannot see anything in the manual or where to change it. Help and ideas most welcome.

Car Speedometer Gauge Vehicle Measuring instrument

Registered
There is another thread on this forum asking the same and as yet no one has come up with a definitive answer. My Sept 21 car does not have it馃

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah, ok, thanks. Another EQC mystery. My car is a November 2020 car, sold to a leasing company but never leased out, I bought it from them though a dealership 10 months later with just 27 miles.

Registered
Ah, ok, thanks. Another EQC mystery. My car is a November 2020 car, sold to a leasing company but never leased out, I bought it from them though a dealership 10 months later with just 27 miles.
Wonder if it will appear after an update or if it is related to sat nav use as suggested in the other thread. Curiouser and curiouser馃

Registered
I don't have it either, but the EQA owners manual attempts to describe it:
Sky Font Circle Electronic device Electric blue

I first came across it in this video, which demonstrates the relationship to satnav:

I'm not sure why yours is displaying as 0 though. Maybe because the car isn't "started"?

Registered

Is it still showing 0 after you have driven it for some days? My guess it 'could' have been like that if the car stood still for some days with 'pre-heating' activated. Consumption would then be based on 100% for AC/Heating, and 0% driving, which might explain it.

Anyhow, this 'max' number, whatever it states, stays a mystery to me too, must be a very complex and non-logical algorithm calculating it.

Registered
If I had to put money on it, I'd say it was a software issue; it might need some sort of 'hard reset' that only a dealer can do.

You mention that it was sold to a leasing company that never did anything with it. I wonder if it's to do with battery charge whilst sat around? Li-Ion batteries naturally lose charge so if they've let it sit there and get very low before throwing some juice into it just before it was sold to you, there may be a software module that's got all upset about it and isn't responding to subsequent changes.

On one occasion my range following a cabin pre-heat needed me to stop and restart the car before it re-adjusted itself. Maybe you've got an exacerbated version of that?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.